Become a JITC Reviewer
JITC welcomes applications from interested individuals who would like to take advantage of the many benefits of serving as a JITC manuscript reviewer. Benefits include:
- A 15% APC discount for papers authored by active reviewers within the past 12 months
- Staying up to date on the latest research in tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy
- Increased exposure to key leaders in the field
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Earning continuing medical education (CME) credit
JITC also cooperates with reviewer recognition services (such as Publons) to confirm participation without compromising reviewer anonymity or journal peer review processes, giving reviewers the ability to safely share their involvement in the journal.
To apply to become a JITC manuscript reviewer, visit the SITC Volunteer webpage to access the Volunteer Portal and submit your application!